söndag 18 juli 2010

hjärta

En sida som jag kan läsa igenom flera gånger. Folk postar sina hemligheter.

I always complain about high school relationships and how boyfriends/girlfriends at our age is so stupid.
That's why I jump from boy to boy.
Deep down, I would do anything for just one boy to tell me he truly loves me.


Want to know a secret?
You are beautiful.
Black, white, gay, straight, bisexual.
Whether you are smart or quiet or impossibly in love with your best friend, someone out there cherishes your smile and gets butterflies when you walk into a room. Someone out there can't stop thinking about you.
You Are Beautiful. Don't ever believe differently.

I was born with a mirror-image twin.
She died the day before our second birthday. Now, I talk to my reflection in the mirror, acting like it's her.

That day, on the roof of our office building?
You thought i was there to have lunch. I was going to jump. But you invited me to sit down. Seven months later I'm marrying you. You saved me in so many more ways than you'll ever know.

Sometimes I think about pouring it all down the drain. 


Every last bottle. 

We'll see who has the power then.


Här är sidan.

Inga kommentarer: