tisdag 19 januari 2010

Roses are red, violets are blue... Fuck you, whore!

This is a story of boy meets girl. But you should know up front, this is not a love story.

Tom:
What happens when you fall in love?
Summer: You believe in that?
Tom: It's love, it's not Santa Claus.

Tom: It's official. I'm in love with Summer. I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks. I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. I love it when she sleeps.

Rachel Hansen:
Better that you find this out now before you come home and find her in bed with Lars from Norway.
Tom:
Who's Lars from Norway?
Rachel Hansen: He's some guy she met at the gym with Brad Pitt's face and Jesus' abs.

Tom:
She took a giant shit on my face. Literally.
Alison: Literally?
Tom: Well, no, not literally. That's disgusting.

Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.

Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life.


Letade fram några citat ur filmen 500 days of summer som jag såg igår. Hjärta är ordet som passar in på dem.

Inga kommentarer: